As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be installing the canopy glass at the Hindry Station located on Florence Av between Hindry Av and Isis Av. The installation will require nightly lane reductions for both westbound and eastbound traffic on Florence Av between Hindry Av and Isis Av.
WHAT: Hindry Station canopy glass installation
WHEN: Starting Monday, June 25, 2018. Monday through Friday. 9pm to 5am. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Florence Av between Hindry Av and Isis Av
DURATION: Three weeks
What To Expect
- Westbound and eastbound lane reductions on Florence Av between Hindry Av and Isis Av.
- Left turn movements will be restricted for eastbound, westbound and northbound traffic at the Florence Av and Hindry Av intersection.
- Right turns will be restricted for southbound traffic on Hindry Av onto westbound Florence Av.
- Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: