As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be implementing a seven day continuous full street closure of Brynhurst Av between 67th St and 71st St to facilitate civil improvements and full depth roadway restoration. This includes new curb & gutters, new sidewalks, new driveways and center roadway median on the north and south side of the tracks. The closure will start at 6am on Monday, June 24, 2019 and continue through 6am on Monday, July 1, 2019.
WHAT: Seven day continuous street closure
WHEN: Starting 6am Monday, June 24, 2019 through 6am Monday, July 1, 2019. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Brynhurst Av between 67th St and 71st St
DURATION: One week
What to Expect
Full closure of Brynhurst Av between 67th St and 71st St.
Through northbound and southbound traffic on Brynhurst Av will be restricted.
- Eastbound on 67th St
- Southbound on Crenshaw Bl
- Westbound on 71st St
- Southbound on Brynhurst Av
- Westbound on Florence Av
- Northbound on West Bl
- Eastbound on 67th St
- Northbound on Brynhurst Av
Parking restriction for 200’ on both sides of the guideway.
Local access will be maintained.
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: