As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the roadway improvements at Redondo Bl and High St. This includes new curb & gutters, traffic signal/street light improvements, roadway paving and striping. The closure will start at 9pm on Thursday, June 20, 2019 and continue through 6am on Monday, June 24, 2019.
WHAT: Continuous street closure
WHEN: Starting 9pm Thursday, June 20, 2019 through 6am Monday, June 24, 2019. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Redondo Bl and High St
DURATION: Five days
What to Expect
Full closure of Access Road from Edward Vincent Jr Park to include the Redondo Bl and High St intersection
- Westbound on Redondo Bl
- Northbound on Long St
- Westbound on 68th St
- Eastbound on 68th St
- Southbound on Long St
- Eastbound on Redondo Bl
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: