As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the installation of the duct bank at Eucalyptus Av between Florence Av and Oak St. This work will be completed in two phases and is anticipated to last for one month.
WHAT: Duct bank installation
WHEN: Starting on Monday, June 4, 2018. 9am to 4pm Monday through Friday. 8pm to 5am and 8pm to 6am Saturday. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Eucalyptus Av between Florence Av and Oak St
DURATION: One month
What To Expect
- One southbound lane reduction on Eucalyptus Av between Florence Av and Oak St
- One lane reduction on Florence Av at Eucalyptus Av
- One northbound lane reduction on Eucalyptus Av between Florence Av and Oak St
- Left turn restriction for southbound traffic on Eucalyptus Av onto eastbound Florence Av
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/