As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the installation of the duct bank at Slauson Av and Crenshaw Bl intersection. This work will require nightly closures of Slauson Av starting on May 21, 2018, and last for three weeks.
WHAT: Street closure for duct bank installation
WHEN: Starting on Monday, May 21, 2018. 9 pm to 6 am Monday through Friday. 8 pm to 6 am Saturday. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Slauson Av and Crenshaw Bl
DURATION: Three weeks
What To Expect
Eastbound and westbound through traffic on Slauson Av at Crenshaw Bl will be restricted.
- South on Crenshaw Bl
- East on Florence Av
- Northbound on Western Av
- East on Slauson Av
- North on Western Av
- West on Vernon Av
- South on Crenshaw Bl
- West on Slauson Av
- Local access will be maintained.
- Right turns from eastbound and westbound traffic on Slauson Av onto Crenshaw Bl will be maintained.
- Right turns from northbound and southbound traffic on Crenshaw Bl onto Slauson Av will be maintained.
- Left turns from eastbound and westbound on Slauson Av onto Crenshaw Bl will be restricted.
- Northbound and southbound traffic on Crenshaw Bl will be maintained.
- Left turns from northbound and southbound traffic on Crenshaw Bl onto Slauson Av will be restricted.
- Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/