As part of the Metro Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the grade crossing located on Cedar Av, north of Florence Av. This will require a full closure of Cedar Av between Florence
Av and the end of the cul-de-sac for one weekend.
WHAT: Street closure
WHEN: Friday, May 19, 2017, from 9 pm to 5 am Monday, May 22, 2017, weather
WHERE: Cedar Av between Florence Av and end of the cul-de-sac
DURATION: One weekend
What To Expect
- Full closure of Cedar Av between Florence Av and end of the cul-de-sac.
- One westbound lane closure on Florence Av at Cedar Av.
- Left turns will be restricted for eastbound traffic on Florence Av at Cedar Av.
- Right turns will be restricted for westbound traffic on Florence Av at Cedar Av.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/