As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the construction of the center roadway median on Hindry Av, north of Florence Av. This will require the full closure of Hindry Av between Florence Av and the Metro railroad tracks starting at 7pm on Friday, May 10, 2019 through 6am Monday, May 13, 2019.
WHAT: Street closure
WHEN: Starting at 7pm on Friday, May 10, 2019 through 6am Monday, May 13, 2019. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Hindry Av between Florence Av and Metro railroad tracks
DURATION: One weekend
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Westbound 83rd St
- Southbound Osage Av
- Eastbound Manchester Bl
- Northbound Florence Av
- Southbound Hindry Av
- Westbound Florence Av
- Westbound Manchester Bl
- Northbound Osage Av
- Eastbound 83rd St
One westbound lane reduction on Florence Av at Hindry Av.
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: