Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be implementing alternating westbound and eastbound street closures on Imperial Hwy
between Hornet Way and Aviation Bl and one southbound lane closure on Aviation Bl between 111th St and 117th St, during five nights. The first
closure will be for westbound traffic and will be implemented the night of Monday, May 8, 2017, at 9 pm and will be picked up at 6 am the following morning. The southbound lane closure on Aviation Bl will be implemented five nights. The closures are necessary for potholing activities. Potholing activities are needed to do exploratory excavations to determine the location and depth of underground structures.
- Southbound on Aviation Bl
- Westbound on El Segundo Bl
- Northbound on Douglas St
- Westbound on Imperial Hwy
- Southbound on Douglas St
- Eastbound on El Segundo Bl
- Northbound on Aviation Bl
- Eastbound on Imperial Hwy
WHAT: Directional closures for potholing activities
WHEN: Monday, May 8, 2017, from 9 pm until 6 am the following morning,
Monday through Saturday, weather permitting.
WHERE: Imperial Hwy between Hornet Way and Aviation Bl; southbound
Aviation Bl between 111th St and 117th St
DURATION: Five nights
What To Expect
Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
Access to the Century Cargo Complex facility will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/