As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will continue working on civil improvements. The continuous civil work in this area includes sidewalk removal, street light conduit trenching and temporary paving. This work is anticipated to be completed over two weeks, starting on Monday, May 7, 2018.
WHAT: Street Light Conduit Installation
WHEN: Starting Monday, May 7, 2018. Between 7 am and 4 pm, Monday through Friday. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Crenshaw Bl between Brynhurst Av and 48th St
DURATION: Two weeks
What to Expect
- Parking restrictions on Crenshaw Bl between Brynhurst Av and 48th St.
- Access to local businesses will be maintained.
- Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: