As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will continue working on civil improvements on Crenshaw Bl. The civil work includes curb and gutter reconstruction, ADA ramps, street lighting, traffic signals, sidewalk reconstruction, and driveways.
WHAT: Civil Work Improvements
WHEN: Starting Monday, May 6, 2019, through Thursday, June 6, 2019. 9 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Saturday. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Northbound and southbound Crenshaw Bl between Martin Luther King Jr Bl and Stocker St
DURATION: One month
What to Expect
- Northbound and southbound lane closures adjacent to the construction activity on Crenshaw Bl between Martin Luther King Jr Bl and Stocker St.
- Sidewalks in this area will be closed intermittently and pedestrians will be detoured.
- Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: