Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will implement lane closures for both southbound and northbound traffic on La Brea Av at Florence Av to facilitate and support activities for the La Brea Bridge. The lane closures are scheduled to last three days and will be implemented one lane at a time.
WHAT: Southbound and northbound lane closures for bridge support
WHEN: Monday, April 24, 2017, through April 26, 2017, 9 am to 3:30 pm and 9 pm to 5 am, weather permitting.
WHERE: La Brea Av at Florence Av
DURATION: Three days
What To Expect
- Left turns onto eastbound Florence Av from southbound La Brea Av will be restricted.
- Left turns onto westbound Florence Av from northbound La Brea Av will be maintained.
- There will be no changes to eastbound and westbound turn movements on Florence Av.
- Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/