As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on finalizing track work in Park Mesa. This will require 24-hour full closures for eastbound and westbound traffic on Crenshaw Bl between 57th and 50th St. Each closure will be implemented one intersection at a time.
WHAT: Street closures
WHEN: April 16, 2019 (57th St), April 18, 2019 (54th St), April 23, 2019 (52nd St), April 25, 2019 (50th St). 6am to 6am. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Crenshaw Bl between 50th St and 57th St
DURATION: Each closure will be 24 hours. Total of four days.
What To Expect
- Full closure of 57th St, 54th St, 52nd St, and 50th St.
- Local detour signs will redirect traffic.
- During the 57th St closure, local traffic should use Slauson Av or 54th St.
- During the 54th St closure, local traffic should use 57th St or 52nd St.
- During the 52th St closure, local traffic should use 54th St or 50th St.
- During the 50th St closure, local traffic should use 48th St or 52nd St.
- Left turn movements will be restricted during each street closure.
- Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: