Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the decking of a radio room on the east side of Crenshaw Bl between Hyde Park Bl and 63rd St. The work will require a full northbound closure between these streets with a detour being implemented at Florence Av. This activity will be completed over the course of three weekends. The first-weekend work will last for 24hrs, 9 pm Friday through 9 pm Saturday. The remaining two weekends the closure will be from 9 pm Friday through 6 am Monday morning.
Crenshaw Bl Northbound Detour:
-Right on Florence Av
-Left on Western Av
-Left on Slauson Av
-Right on Crenshaw Bl
WHAT: Northbound street closure
WHEN: Weekend of April 7, 2017, 9 pm Friday through 9 pm Saturday
Weekends of April 21 and April 28, 2017, 9 pm Friday to 6 am Monday, weather permitting.
WHERE: Northbound Crenshaw Bl between Hyde Park Bl and 63rd St
DURATION: Three weekends, excluding Easter weekend
What To Expect
- Northbound traffic on Crenshaw Bl between Hyde Park Bl and 63rd St will be restricted.
- Local access is maintained on the east side
- Access to the driveways on the east side of Crenshaw Bl will be maintained.
- One southbound lane will be closed on Crenshaw Bl but through traffic will be maintained.
- Access to emergency vehicles will be maintained.
- Turns for eastbound and westbound traffic on Hyde Park Bl at Crenshaw Bl will be restricted.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/