As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on a sewer line replacement located on Slauson Av and Crenshaw Bl. This will require a lane reduction for westbound traffic on Slauson Av between 11th Av and Victoria Av between the hours of 9pm to 6am Monday through Friday.
WHAT: Sewer line replacement
WHEN: Starting on April 2, 2018, from 9pm to 6am, Monday through Friday, weather permitting.
WHERE: Slauson Av and Crenshaw Bl
DURATION: Four weeks
What To Expect
- One westbound lane reduction on Slauson Av between 11th Av and Victoria Av.
- All left turns will be restricted at the Slauson Av and Crenshaw Bl intersection.
- Both eastbound lanes on Slauson Av will be maintained.
- One crosswalk on Crenshaw Bl will be closed. Pedestrians will be rerouted to the south side of Slauson Av to cross the Crenshaw Bl.
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: