In support of construction for one of the Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project’s aerial structures. Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will implement a full northbound street closure of La Cienega Bl between Florence Av and Industrial Av. The closure is scheduled to last 16 hours. It will be implemented at 4 am Saturday, March 25, 2017, and lifted at 8 pm, the same day
This work will facilitate the concrete pour of the bridge that will elevate the rail line over La Cienega Bl.
During the closure, the following detour will be implemented:
- Eastbound on Florence Av
- Northbound on La Brea Av
- Westbound on Centinela Av
- Northbound on La Cienega Bl
WHAT: Street closure
WHEN: Saturday, March 25, 2017, at 4 am through 8 pm the same day, weather permitting.
WHERE: La Cienega Bl between Florence Av and Industrial Av
DURATION: 16 Hours
What To Expect
- Full northbound closure of La Cienega Av between Florence Av and Industrial Av.
- Full closure of Hyde Park Bl at Florence Av.
- Two westbound lane reductions on Florence Av between Cedar Av and La Cienega Bl.
- Left turn restrictions on Florence Av onto La Cienega Bl.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/