As part of the Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Metro’s contractor, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will continue working on civil improvements on the west side Crenshaw Bl between Brynhurst Av and 48th St. The civil work includes curb and gutter reconstruction, ADA ramps, street lighting, traffic signals, sidewalk reconstruction and driveway improvements. The work will be conducted in segments and phases over a one month span.
WHAT: Civil work improvements
WHEN: Starting on March 22, 2019 through April 22, 2019. 9am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday. 8am to 5pm Saturday. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Southbound Crenshaw Bl between Brynhurst and 48th St
DURATION: One month
What to Expect
Southbound lane reduction adjacent to the construction activity on Crenshaw Bl between Brynhurst Av and 48th St.
Sidewalks in this area will be closed intermittently and pedestrians will be redirected to an area outside of the construction zone.
Parking restrictions on Crenshaw Bl between Brynhurst Av and 48th St will be implemented.
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: