Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will continue a full northbound and southbound street closure of Hornet Way at Imperial Hwy for an additional week.
The closure is necessary for the installation of temporary supports (falsework) for a new bridge over Imperial Hwy, west of Aviation Bl.
WHAT: Street Closure for Falsework Removal
WHEN: March 20, 2017 through March 24, 2017 from 9 pm to 6 am, Monday through Friday.
WHERE: Hornet Way at Imperial Hwy
DURATION: One week
What to Expect
• Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
• Access will be maintained through 118th St.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/