As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor
Constructors (WSCC) will be working on civil improvements which
include the construction of the curb, gutter, and cross gutter on
Redondo Bl at West Bl. This will require a full street closure of Redondo
Bl, at West Bl, for one weekend starting at 9am Friday, March 15, 2019.
WHAT: Full street closure
WHEN: Starting at 9am on Friday, March 15, 2019, through 6am
Monday, March 18, 2019. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Redondo Bl at West Bl
DURATION: One weekend
What To Expect
Full closure of Redondo Bl at West Bl.
One southbound lane reduction of West Bl at Redondo Bl.
Left turn restriction for northbound traffic on West Bl onto Redondo Bl.
- Northbound West Bl
- West 68th St
- South Long St
- West Redondo Bl
- Northbound Long St
- East 68th St
- South West Bl
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: