Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the concrete pour of track plinths on bridge for one day only. This will require the reduction of one southbound lane on La Brea Av, as well as restriction of the left turns onto Florence Av.
WHAT: Track Plinths Pour
WHEN: Friday, March 10, 2017 from 8am to 4pm, weather permitting.
WHERE: Florence Av and La Brea Av
DURATION: One day
What to Expect
- One southbound lane reduction on La Brea Av
- Left turn restrictions for southbound traffic on La Brea Av onto Florence Av.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/