As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the removal and paving of the existing roadway surface of Arbor Vitae St between Bellanca Av and Aviation Bl. This activity will require a full closure of Arbor Vitae St starting at 7pm Friday, March 8, 2019 through 6am, Monday, March 11, 2019.
WHAT: Street closure
WHEN: Starting 7pm Friday, March 8, 2019 through 6am Monday, March 11, 2019. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Arbor Vitae St between Bellanca Av and Aviation Bl
DURATION: One weekend
What To Expect
Full closure of Arbor Vitae St between Bellanca Av and Aviation Bl.
- North on Aviation Bl
- West on Manchester Av
- South on Airport Bl
- West on Westchester Pkwy
- North on Airport Bl
- East on Manchester Av
- South on Aviation Bl
- East on Arbor Vitae St
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: