Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the relocation of the waterline located on north of Florence Av and center of Eucalyptus Av. This will require an eight hour water shut beginning at 9pm on Thursday, March 9, 2017. WSCC will be coordinating with the impacted residents and business owners in this area to provide details priors to the water shut off.
During the shut off, WSCC will be providing various mitigations, including delivery of bottled water, access to portable restrooms, etc.
WHAT: Waterline Relocation
WHEN: Thursday, March 9, 2017 from 9pm to 5am Friday, March 10, 2017, weather permitting.
WHERE: Florence Av and Eucalyptus Av
DURATION: Eight hours
What to Expect
- Eight hour water shut to local residents and businesses.
- Following the eight hour water shut off, there will be a one day, one lane reduction on Eucalyptus Av to restore the street. A flagger will be on site to guide traffic.
- Left turns will be restricted for southbound traffic on Eucalyptus Av onto Florence Av.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro Tap Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/