As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will implement a full northbound street closure on Aviation Bl between 116th St and Imperial Hwy. This closures will allow for electrical work under the Green Line Station bridge. The directional closure will be implemented from 9pm through 6am the next morning starting March 2, 2018.
- Eastbound on 120th St
- Northbound on La Cienega Bl
- Westbound on Imperial Hwy
- Northbound on Aviation Bl
Southbound traffic on Aviation Bl will not be impacted.
WHAT: Northbound street closure
WHEN: Starting Friday, March 2, 2018 through Thursday, March 8, 2018 from 9pm through 6am the next day, Monday through Friday, weather permitting.
WHERE: Aviation Bl south of Imperial Hwy to 116th St
DURATION: Five nights
What To Expect
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Access in/out of the Metro Aviation Station will be maintained on Aviation Bl.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: