As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will permanently close the parking lot located at 5002 Crenshaw Bl (corner of Crenshaw Bl and 50th St). The temporary parking lot will be permanently closed to the public effective Friday, March 1, 2019. All vehicles must be removed from the lot by 12 noon on Friday, March 1, 2019.
WHAT: Permanent closure of parking lot
WHEN: Friday, March 1, 2019 at 12 noon.
WHERE: 5002 Crenshaw Bl (corner of Crenshaw Bl and 50th St)
What To Expect
All vehicles must be removed from the parking lot by 12 noon on Friday, March 1, 2019.
Any vehicles parked in the lot after this time will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact 213-922-2736.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/