As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will continue working on the underground structure at 60th St. This will require two full weekend closures for eastbound and westbound traffic on 60th St at Crenshaw Bl. The first closure will be implemented starting at 6:30am on Friday, February 16, 2018, through 3pm Monday, February 19, 2018.
WHAT: Continuous weekend street closure
WHEN: Friday, February 16, 2018, from 6:30am to 3pm Monday, February 19, 2018; Friday, February 23, 2018, from 6:30am to 3pm Monday, February 26, 2018, weather permitting.
WHERE: 60th St at Crenshaw Bl
DURATION: Two weekends
What To Expect
- Full street closure for eastbound and westbound traffic on 60th St at Crenshaw Bl. Vehicles on 60th St must turn right at Crenshaw Bl.
- Left turn movements will be restricted at the Crenshaw Bl and 60th St intersection.
- Northbound and southbound access on Crenshaw Bl through 60th St will be maintained.
- Pedestrians will need to use the south side crosswalk to get across Crenshaw Bl.
- Local access will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/