Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will continue working on decking activities at the intersection of Hyde Park Bl. and Crenshaw Bl. This activity will be completed over the course of six weeks, between 7am and 5pm and 9pm to 6am, Monday through Friday. This work will also include weekend closures of Hyde Park Bl beginning on Fridays at 9pm through Monday mornings at 6am.
Right turns will be maintained at Crenshaw Bl for eastbound and westbound traffic on Hyde Park Bl. Left turns from Hyde Park Bl to Crenshaw Bl will be restricted.
WHEN: Continuing February 10, 2017, Monday through Friday from 7am to 5pm and 9pm to 6am, and Friday at 9pm through 6am Monday, weather permitting.
WHERE: Intersection of Hyde Park Bl and Crenshaw Bl
DURATION: Six weeks
What to Expect
- Access to emergency vehicles will be maintained.
- Eastbound and westbound vehicular access through Hyde Park Bl at Crenshaw Bl will be restricted during the weekend closure.
- The number of traffic lanes for northbound and southbound on Crenshaw Bl will be reduced.
- At least one lane of traffic each direction will be maintained on Crenshaw Bl.
- Local access will be maintained.
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro Tap Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/