As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on civil improvements on Redondo Bl between West Bl and High St. The civil work includes the construction of new curb, gutter and sidewalks for the new Metro Fairview Heights Station Park & Ride.
WHAT: Civil improvements
WHEN: February 4, 2019 through March 1, 2019. 9am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Redondo Bl between West Bl and High St
DURATION: One month
What To Expect
Parking will be permanently removed on the south side of Redondo Bl between West Bl and High St.
Eastbound and westbound access on Redondo Bl will be maintained.
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: