As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on road paving and striping along Florence Av between Hillcrest Bl and Locust St. The restoration and improvements will require lane reductions and turn restrictions. This work is anticipated to last one day.
WHAT: Street improvements
WHEN: January 27, 2018, from 5am to 6pm, weather permitting.
WHERE: Florence Av between Hillcrest Bl and Locust St
DURATION: One day
What To Expect
- One eastbound and westbound lane reduction (lanes closest to the center median) on Florence Av, between Hillcrest Bl and Locust St.
- Left turns for westbound traffic on Florence Av onto Hillcrest Bl and Locust St will be maintained.
- Right turns for eastbound traffic on Florence Av onto Hillcrest Bl and Locust St will be maintained.
- Left turn restriction for northbound traffic on Hillcrest Bl and Locust St onto westbound Florence Av.
- Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: