As part of the Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Metro’s contractor, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will continue working on civil improvements in Park Mesa. The civil work includes driveway reconstruction on southbound side of Crenshaw Bl between 52nd St and 50th St.
Driveways will be inaccessible for approximately five full days after concrete pouring. Vehicular access will be restored on Wednesday, January 25, 2017.
Any vehicle that needs to be used must be moved out by 6 a.m. Wednesday morning.
WHAT: Driveway Improvements
WHEN: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 through Sunday, January 29, 2017, weather permitting.
WHERE: Driveways on southbound side of Crenshaw Bl between 52nd St and 50th St
DURATION: Five days
What to Expect
- Pedestrians will be rerouted to an area outside of the construction area.
- Driveways will be inaccessible for approximately four full days during concrete pouring.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro Tap Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/