As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will continue working on civil improvements. The civil work includes the installation of sewer encasement. This will require a full closure of Brynhurst Av between 71st St and 67th St for one month. Local access will be maintained.
WHAT: Street closure
WHEN: Beginning January 22, 2018, 9am to 3:30pm and 9pm to 6am, Monday through Friday. 8am through 5pm and 9pm to 6am, Saturday and Sunday, weather permitting.
WHERE: Brynhurst Av between 71st and 67th St
DURATION: One month
What to Expect
- Full closure of Brynhurst Av and the center line of the existing track. The soft closure will be implemented between 71st St and 67th St.
- Access to local businesses will be maintained.
- Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: