As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be delivering rebar and concrete pour for the Leimert Park Station. This will require a full closure of Crenshaw Bl between 43rd St/Homeland Dr and Vernon Av two nights a week. This activity will continue over the course of one month and will commence on January 22, 2018.
WHAT: Street closure
WHEN: January 22, 2018, through February 23, 2018, two nights a week Monday through Friday from 9pm to 6am, weather permitting.
WHERE: Crenshaw Bl between 43rd St and Vernon Av
DURATION: One month
What To Expect
Full closure of Crenshaw Bl between 43rd St/Homeland Dr and Vernon Av.
Local access will be maintained via Leimert Bl.
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/