Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be implementing alternating westbound and eastbound closures on Imperial Hwy at Aviation Bl during a period of two weeks. Each directional closure will last one week. The first closure will be for westbound traffic and will be implemented the night of Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 9pm. The second directional closure for eastbound traffic will be implemented on January 23, 2017.
- Southbound on Aviation Bl
- Westbound on El Segundo Bl
- Northbound on Douglas St
- Westbound on Imperial Hwy
- Southbound on Douglas St
- Eastbound on El Segundo Bl
- Northbound on Aviation Bl
- Eastbound on Imperial Hwy
The closures are necessary for the removal of temporary supports (falsework) for a new bridge over Imperial Hwy, west of Aviation Bl.
WHAT: Westbound followed by eastbound street closure for falsework removal
WHEN: Starting, Tuesday, January 17, 2017 from 9pm until 6am the following morning, Monday through Friday, weather permitting.
WHERE: Imperial Hwy at Aviation Bl
DURATION: Two weeks (one week in each direction).
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Access to the Century Cargo Complex facility will be maintained.