As part of the Metro Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on civil improvements on both Eucalyptus Av and Ivy Av at Florence Av. Civil improvements include the construction of new curb & gutters, sidewalks, driveways, and center medians. This activity will require lane reductions for both northbound and southbound traffic on Eucalyptus Av and Ivy Av as well as westbound traffic on Florence Av for one month.
WHAT: Civil improvements
WHEN: Monday, January 14, 2019 through Thursday, February 14, 2019. 9am to 3:30pm. Monday through Friday. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Eucalyptus Av and Ivy Av at Florence Av
DURATION: One month
What To Expect
One westbound lane reduction on Florence Av between Eucalyptus Av and Ivy Av.
Alternating lane reductions for both northbound and southbound traffic on Eucalyptus Av and Ivy Av, north of Florence Av. Through access will be maintained at all times.
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: