As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be preparing the Metro right away for the delivery of the train control & communications (TC&C) room at La Colina Dr (west of Centinela Av and north of Florence Av). This will require continuous access to the site for two consecutive days for each activity. The truck will deliver and set the TC&C room during daytime work hours; however, parking will be restricted starting the night before to ensure clear access to the Metro Right-Of-Way.
WHAT: Train control and communication room
WHEN: Thursday, January 11, 2018, from 5pm through 5pm Friday, January 12, 2018, weather permitting.
WHERE: La Colina Dr and Centinela Av
DURATION: Two days
What To Expect
Delivery truck entering and exiting the Metro right away during daytime work hours.
Parking will be restricted on La Colina Dr (west of Centinela Av) and Centinela between Florence Av and Beach Av for the entire duration of the activity.
A flagger will be present during the street closure to allow local access.
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: