As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on cross gutter across Centinela Av at Florence Av. This will require a full closure of Centinela Av between Florence Av and La Colina Dr. The work is scheduled between 2pm Saturday, January 6, 2018, and 5am Sunday, January 7, 2018.
WHAT: Street closure
WHEN: Saturday, January 6, 2018, from 2pm to 5am Sunday, January 7, 2018, weather permitting.
WHERE: Centinela Av at Florence Av
DURATION: One day
What To Expect
Full closure of Centinela Av between Florence Av and La Colina Dr.
Left turn restrictions for eastbound traffic on Florence Av onto Centinela Av.
Right turn restrictions for westbound traffic on Florence Av onto Centinela Av.
Local access maintained to La Colina Dr via Centinela Av.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/