As part of the Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Metro’s contractor, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC), will continue potholing activities on Crenshaw Bl. Potholing is used to identify the location of unmarked underground utilities. In order to facilitate potholing, there will be intermittent lane closures along the following locations:
- Crenshaw Bl and 59th St
- Crenshaw Bl and Slauson Av
- Slauson Av and 11th St
- Crenshaw Bl and 57th St
This activity will be done over the span of two weeks.
Intermittent sidewalk closures will be implemented at the following locations:
- North side of Slauson Av between 11th St and Crenshaw Bl
- Northwest corner of 57th St and Crenshaw Bl
- Crenshaw Bl crossing at 59th St
WHEN: Continuing August 15, 2016 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., weather permitting.
WHERE: Crenshaw Blvd. between 57th St. and 59th St.
DURATION: Two weeks
What to Expect
- Intermittent lane closures will occur on Crenshaw Blvd. between 57th St. and 59th St. and Slauson Ave. between Crenshaw Blvd. and 11th Ave.
- At least one lane will remain open in each direction.
- Parking grestrictions may be implemented when needed.
- Pedestrian detours will be implemented during sidewalk work closures.