Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be closing 52nd St. at Crenshaw Blvd. to work on the storm drain installation. Because of the location of the storm drain, this work requires a full closure of the street. The work will be completed during the week, with occasional Saturday work, as needed.
WHAT: Street closure
WHEN: Beginning Monday, April 25, 2016, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. possible Saturday work, weather permitting.
WHERE: 52nd St. between Victoria Ave. and Crenshaw Blvd.
DURATION: One month
What to Expect
- Through access will be restricted on 52nd St at Crenshaw Blvd.
- Access through Crenshaw Blvd. will be maintained.
- Turn movements onto 52nd St. from Crenshaw Blvd. will be restricted.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Access to the frontage road on Crenshaw Blvd. will be maintained.
- When possible, westbound access on 52nd St. will be maintained.