UPDATE 04/06/16: Due to weather, this work will be delayed by one week. Anticipated start is now Friday, April 15.
Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be implementing a full street closure on Aviation Blvd. for framing (falsework) installation. The closure implementation will take place from 9 p.m. on Friday, April 15, 2016 to 6 a.m. Monday, April 18, 2016.
- Eastbound on Imperial Hwy.
- Southbound on La Cienega Blvd.
- Westbound on 120th St.
- Southbound on Aviation Blvd.
- Eastbound on 120th St.
- Northbound on La Cienega Blvd.
- Westbound on Imperial Hwy.
- Northbound on Aviation Blvd.
Access through Imperial Hwy. will be maintained.
WHAT: Full street closure for falsework installation
WHEN: Friday, April 15, 2016 from 9 p.m. through 6 a.m., Monday, April 18, 2016
WHERE: Aviation Blvd. south of Imperial Hwy. to 118th St.
DURATION: One weekend
What to Expect
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.