ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS IN THE VICINITY OF SEPULVEDA BL BETWEEN SEPULVEDA WAY AND CHURCH LN/OVADA PL
Removal of the temporary construction support beams to build the retaining wall along Sepulveda Bl between Sepulveda Way and Church Ln/Ovada Pl will resume on Monday, September 17, 2012. Backfill operations will also take place.
What: Temporary construction beam removal and backfill
When: Beam removal operations are anticipated to resume on Monday, September 17, 2012 through Friday, September 21, 2012. Backfill operations are anticipated to continue through Friday, October 5, 2012. Anticipated work hours are from 8pm to 6am.
Where: Sepulveda Bl between Sepulveda Way and Church Ln/Ovada Pl
What to expect:
- Access to residents and businesses will be maintained.
- Sepulveda Bl will be maintained with one lane in each direction.
- Some vibration is anticipated during the beam removal and backfill operations.
- Pedestrians will be rerouted to a safe area outside the construction zone.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.