ATTENTION RESIDENTS IN THE VICINITY OF SEPULVEDA BL AT MORAGA DR
As part of the ongoing undergrounding of power lines on Bellagio Rd, vault and duct bank work will start along NB Sepulveda Bl and the WB Moraga Dr intersection on Thursday, July 26, 2012.
What: Duct bank and vault work
When: Work is anticipated to start on Thursday, July 26, 2012 for approximately three weeks. Duct bank and vault work hours are from 9am to 3pm.
Where: NB Sepulveda Bl at WB Moraga Dr; WB Moraga Dr between Sepulveda Bl and Bellagio Rd.
What to expect:
- WB Moraga Dr access will be maintained via a flagger.
- Sepulveda Bl will be reduced to one lane in each direction during work hours.
- The Moraga ramps may be closed intermittently during work hours; traffic will be detoured to the Getty ramps.
- Access to pedestrians will be maintained outside the work zone.
- Emergency access will be maintained.