ATTENTION RESIDENTS, BUSINESS OWNERS AND TRAVELING PUBLIC IN THE VICINITY OF NORTHBOUND I-405 AND OLYMPIC BL
This is a revised notice. The Cotner Av on-ramp to northbound I-405 will be closed nightly, beginning Friday, February 8, 2013, until Friday, March 1, 2013. During daytime hours, the on-ramp will be reduced from two lanes to one lane. Turn pockets on Cotner Av for on-ramp access will be closed nightly during the ramp closure. This closure is necessary to demolish the existing on-ramp, and to conduct roadway paving and K-rail shifts for the new on-ramp.
What: Nightly ramp closure for demolition and new ramp construction.
When: Nighttime ramp closure is expected to begin on Friday, February 8, 2013 and will continue until Friday, March 1, 2013. Closure and work hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 10pm to 6am
- Friday to Saturday: 10pm to 9am
- Saturday to Sunday: 8pm to 10am
- Sunday to Monday: 7pm to 6am
Where: Cotner Av on-ramp to northbound I-405
What to expect:
- On-ramp reduced to one lane during daytime hours.
- Access for trucks exceeding 30 feet in length eliminated throughout the duration of this operation, 24 hours a day.
- Detour for trucks over 30 feet in length will be: Cotner Av, to Pico Bl, to Sepulveda Bl, to Santa Monica Bl, to the northbound I-405 on-ramp.
- Traffic control officers will be placed at the Cotner Av/Pico Bl intersection, the Cotner Av/Olympic Bl intersection, and the on-ramp entrance during peak hours, 6:30-9:30am and 2:30-7:30pm. Officers will remain as necessary.
- For daily closure information, please visit www.metro.net/405. You can also follow our project on www.facebook.com/405project and http://twitter.com/I-405.
- Schedule is subject to change based on daily progress and field conditions.