ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS IN THE VICINITY OF SEPULVEDA BL BETWEEN MONTANA AV AND THE SUNSET BL BRIDGE
Street roadway work will start along Sepulveda Bl between Montana Av and the Sunset Bl Bridge on Thursday, September 27, 2012. This work will take place behind k-rail.
What: Street roadway work
When: Work between Homedale Av and Bronwood Av is anticipated to start on Thursday, September 27, 2012 for approximately two months. Roadway work between Montana Av and Homedale Av will be scheduled at a later time. Anticipated work hours are from 7am to 5pm and 7pm to 5am.
Where: East side of Sepulveda Bl, between Montana Av and the Sunset Bl bridge
What to expect:
- Activities will start at Homedale Av and progress northbound.
- Activities between Homedale Av and Montana Av will progress southbound, starting at Homedale Av.
- Sepulveda Bl will remain with one lane in each direction from 9am to 3:30pm.
- Sepulveda Bl will be closed from 9pm to 6am to support this activity and other critical utility work. Traffic will be detoured to Church Ln.
- Some vibration is anticipated to be generated during roadway compaction and paving activities.
- Emergency access will be maintained.