ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS IN THE VICINITY OF MONTANA AV BETWEEN SEPULVEDA BL AND GLENROY AV
Catch basin replacement work at the north east corner of Montana Av and Sepulveda Bl is anticipated to start on Friday, November 30, 2012. This work requires Montana Av be reduced to one lane in each direction during work hours.
What: Catch basin replacement
When: Work is anticipated to start on Friday, November 30, 2012 for five weeks. Anticipated work hours are from 9am to 3:30pm, weather permitting.
Where: North east corner of Sepulveda Bl and Montana Av
What to expect:
- Access to residents and businesses will be maintained.
- Montana Av traffic will be maintained with one lane in each direction during work hours.
- Pedestrians will be rerouted to a safe area outside the construction zone.
- This work is necessary to maintain correct elevation for proper drainage.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.