ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS IN THE VICINITY OF SEPULVEDA BL BETWEEN MORAGA DR AND GETTY CENTER DR
As part of the widening of the northbound 405 east, construction of the moment slab, barrier rail, soundwall and paving operations have been scheduled from Casiano Rd to Getty Center Dr. Operations require daytime and nighttime work hours.
What: Freeway widening
When: Daytime, 7am to 3:30pm moment slab, barrier rail and soundwall activities are scheduled from Friday, November 16, 2012 through Friday, March 1, 2013.
Nighttime, 7pm to 6am, paving operations started on Thursday, November 15, 2012 and will continue through Friday, December 21, 2012.
Where: NB 405 freeway from Moraga Dr to Getty Center Dr
What to expect:
- Access to residents and businesses will be maintained.
- Sepulveda Bl traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction.
- NB Getty off-ramp maybe closed intermittently from 7pm to 6am; access to freeway traffic will be maintained.
- Freeway lane reductions will be required from 10pm to 6am.
- For daily closure information please visit www.metro.net/I-405.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
- Work is weather permitting and subject to change.