ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS IN THE VICINITY OF SEPULVEDA BL BETWEEN CHURCH LN/OVADA PL AND GETTY CENTER DRIVE
In preparation for widening of the freeway, drainage systems installation will occur along Sepulveda Bl and in the Caltrans right-of-way, between Church Ln/Ovada Pl and Getty Center Dr. The installation will occur in phases and will require daytime and nighttime work hours.
Drainage system installation
Where & When:
Caltrans right-of-way (between Sepulveda Bl and the NB 405):
|Church Ln/Ovada Pl to 250 feet north||November 30, 2012 for 7 weeks||7am - 5pm and 8pm - 5am|
|Moraga Dr on-ramp to 500 feet north||November 19, 2012 for 6 weeks||7am - 5pm and 8pm - 5am|
|Moraga Dr to Bel Terrace||November 16, 2012 for 1 week||9am – 5pm|
What to expect:
- Access to residents and businesses will be maintained.
- Sepulveda Bl traffic will be maintained with one lane in each direction.
- Pedestrians will be rerouted to a safe area outside the construction zone.
- Operation requires demolition of asphalt, installation of soldier piles for support of excavation, excavation, installation of drainage system pipe and inlets.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
- Work is weather permitting and subject to change.