ATTENTION RESIDENTS, BUSINESS OWNERS AND TRAVELING PUBLIC IN THE VICINITY OF PICO BL BEWTEEN SAWTELLE BL AND COTNER AV
Pico Bl will be fully closed the nights of Wednesday, February 20, 2013 and Thursday, February 21, 2013, from 9pm to 6am, from Sawtelle Bl to Cotner Av. This night closure is necessary to form and pour the barrier and strip the forms for the I-405 Bridge at Pico Bl.
What: Full street closure to form and pour the barrier and strip the forms
When: Full night closure of Pico Bl from Wednesday, February 20, 2013 to Thursday, February 21, 2013. Closure and work hours are from 9pm to 6am.
Where: Pico Bl, from Sawtelle Blvd to Cotner Av
What to expect:
- Detour will be Sepulveda Bl to Olympic Bl to Sawtelle Bl and vice versa
- Closure of Pico Bl from Sawtelle Bl to Cotner Av
- Local access will be maintained
- For daily closure information, please visit www.metro.net/405. You can also follow our project on www.facebook.com/405project and http://twitter.com/I_405.
- Schedule is subject to change based on daily progress and field conditions