ATTENTION COMMUTERS, RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES IN THE VICINITY OF THE SAN DIEGO FREEWAY (I-405) AND WILSHIRE BL
The contractor continues to work on the reconstruction of the westbound/northbound on and off-ramps from Wilshire Bl. To do this, there will be nightly closures on Sepulveda Bl, from Wilshire to Constitution. Some nights a full closure will be needed and other nights only two lanes will be restricted.
For daily updates, please visit our website, Facebook, Twitter or Nixle account. You may also get daily email updates by sending your email to I405@metro.net.
Full closure of Sepulveda for NB/WB Wilshire ramp reconstruction
Monday, July 9 through August 31, from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am
Sepulveda Bl, from Wilshire to Constitution
What to Expect:
- Intermittent full closure of Sepulveda, from Wilshire to Constitution, from 10: 00 pm to 6:00 am.
- At times, only one lane in each direction will be closed on Sepulveda, from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Detour route: Wilshire to NB Veteran to WB Montana
- Alternate detour: NB Barrington to WB Sunset to NB Church
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
- Work is weather permitting and subject to change.
- Visit our website for the latest project updates, www.metro.net/I-405