ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS IN THE VICINITY OF SEPULVEDA BL BETWEEN MONTANA AV AND SUNSET BL BRIDGE
The freeway soundwall on the west side of Sepulveda Bl between Montana Av and north of Homedale St has been scheduled for removal starting on Monday, July 23, 2012.
Freeway sound wall removal
Work is anticipated to start on Monday, July 23, 2012 through Wednesday, August 15, 2012. Work hours and street closure times are from 9pm to 6am.
NB 405, west side of Sepulveda Bl between Montana Av and north of Homedale St.
What to expect:
- Access to residents and businesses will be maintained.
- The SB Sepulveda Bl #2 lane will be closed starting at 9pm; traffic will be maintained with one lane in each direction.
- Freeway lane closures will be required in order to safely operate equipment; lane closures will be coordinated with Caltrans and may start at 10pm.
- The operation requires the use of breakers and excavators to demo the wall; a loader will be used to load out materials.
- Demolition work will occur from north to south.
- This activity may overlap with other work on Sepulveda Bl; for the latest closure information please visit www.metro.net/I405
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.