ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES IN THE VICINITY OF THE MULHOLLAND BRIDGE
The contractor will implement a temporary lane reduction of westbound Mulholland Dr. just east of the Mulholland Bridge, where there will be one westbound lane to accommodate through traffic onto the Mulholland Bridge and left turns onto Skirball Center Dr. This lane reconfiguration is anticipated to go into effect on Tuesday, August 21, 2012, and will be in place for approximately two weeks. The lane reduction is designed to support the temporary realignment of the roadway in preparation for the upcoming demolition and reconstruction of the north half of the Mulholland Bridge.
Temporary lane reduction of westbound Mulholland Dr. just east of the Mulholland Bridge.
The lane reconfiguration is anticipated to go into effect on Tuesday, August 21, 2012, and will be in place for approximately two weeks.
Westbound Mulholland Dr., from the east side of the Mulholland Bridge
What to expect:
- There will continue to be nightly closures of Mulholland Dr. from the west side of the bridge to Casiano Road to perform additional demolition preparation work activities.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
- Pedestrians will be rerouted to a safe area outside of the construction zone.
- Please note that the work is weather permitting and subject to change.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at facebook.com/405project