ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND COMMUTERS IN THE VICINITY OF THE SOUTHBOUND I-405 GETTY ON-RAMP AT SEPULVEDA BL
A weekend closure of the SB Getty on-ramp has been scheduled to start at 7pm Friday, August 24, 2012 through 6am Monday, August 27, 2012, to reconfigure the ramp.
What: Weekend ramp closure for reconfiguration
When: Starting at 7pm Friday, August 24, 2012 through 6am Monday, August 27, 2012 the ramp will remain closed 24 hours a day throughout the weekend.
Where: SB I-405 Getty on-ramp
What to expect:
- SB Sepulveda Bl lanes will be closed from approximately 200 feet north of the SB Getty on-ramp to the Sepulveda Bl Bridge. Traffic will be maintained with one lane in each direction between the hour of 9pm Friday night and 3pm on Saturday.
- SB I-405 lanes #3 and #4 will be closed starting at 10pm through 6am between the Sepulveda Bl Bridge and the Getty Center Drive Bridge.
- During this activity there will be roadway demo, earthworks, paving, striping, and k-rail reconfiguration.
- At its completion, the SB Sepulveda Bl right turn pocket into the ramp will be restored.
- Pedestrians will be rerouted outside the construction zone.