On Friday, February 26 from 9am to 3:30pm, and 5am Saturday, February 27, continuing through 6am Monday, March 1, Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to two lanes in each direction between La Cienega Blvd. and Carson Rd. This traffic control will support coring work on Wilshire Blvd. This traffic control supports the construction of cross passages between the twin tunnel underneath Wilshire Blvd.
- Friday, February 26, from 9am to 3:30pm
- 5am Saturday, February 27 through 6am Monday, March 1
Wilshire Blvd. and Stanley Dr.
- Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to two lanes in each direction between La Cienega Blvd. and Carson Rd.
- Left turns will be restricted from Wilshire Blvd. to Stanley Dr. and Le Doux Rd.
- Access to driveways in the closure areas will be maintained.
- Access for Emergency Vehicles & First Responders will be maintained.
- Metro bus stops may be relocated or a bus line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).